Friday, January 4, 2008

Happy New Year!!!

Well Merry Christmas late too! I wasn't able to get on and post pics of the kids at Christmas just way to hectic with us all having colds and being between families houses! But hope you like the ones I was able to post. The kids had a blast, the day after we got home they wanted to know when we were going to be going back to CA again.
Glad to be home where it is dry and warm (60+ degrees!) Look forward to catching up with you all we missed in March. If not then, summer??!!! Time just goes to quickly! I spend the first 2 days lethargic from traveling with 3 kids, then the last 2 days doing laundry and organizing to head back home! I am telling you the British are smart people with their Nannies! LOL!
Talk to you all soon, love you, miss you, wish we had caught everyone on the trip out!

No comments:

The love of my life and I.

The love of my life and I.