Thursday, April 3, 2008

Another Memory


Our brand new puppy Buddy was sent in for emergency surgery yesterday after being seen last Friday at ER for pets, due to vomiting. We were told then that even though he didn't have a positive Parvovirus test, they were treating him for Parvo and sent us home with meds. He continued to get worse. So I took him to his regular vet yesterday and they discovered after x-rays a "foreign" object in his intestines. Buddy died today at 2:55pm PCT at the young age of almost 4 months. He ate a pair of underwear, and they got caught in his small intestines, which after 6 days started to fold in and die. He will be very missed and we are very sad over all the sad news we have received in the past week. So if you prayer please pray in our time of sorrow. We will miss you Buddy....

2 comments:

Missy said...

oh my goodness. i'm so sorry for your loss :( it's so hard to lose a pet. my heart is with you.

blessings,
missy

Lindsy said...

Staci~
I am so sorry about Buddy....we know how hard it is to lose a pet you love.
We will be remembering you guys in our prayers.

The love of my life and I.

The love of my life and I.