Sunday, September 21, 2008

Feeling nastalgic


My boys are going to be 8 and 2 respectively next month. I am sitting here feeling sad :-( They are getting way to big. Count down is less than 3 weeks. Stay tuned for the ultimate Star Wars pictures. C-man is OBSESSED, and in turn everyone in the house is now obsessed, with Star Wars. Here is a picture of him I took a few days ago. He is the funniest, happiest, DEMANDING little man I have ever seen. I am SO thankful that he is still cuddly, though somedays I would be really happy not to pack him! He LOVES to hug and be a monkey hanging on to us. We laugh because we can pick him up and let go completely and he just suctions himself on to us! To funny. I will have to have Mouse take a picture of it.

1 comment:

Lindsy said...

FUN!!! Griffin is having a Star Wars party too (at the end of Oct.) ~ Both Paxi and Griff are so into Star Wars (Griff is going as Darth Vader and Pax as either Luke or Anakin Skywalker to our Harvest Party ~ they are so excited!)
I can believe the little Con is going to be 2 already! WOW!!!

The love of my life and I.

The love of my life and I.