Friday, March 12, 2010

Happy Birthday to me :)

Well another year has come and gone. I LOVE birthdays. I think EVERYONE should always celebrate the day the Lord decided to send them down to Earth to live on this human plane. He made us for his pleasure. I don't think I always do a good job of appreciating that fact. But I learn and grow daily. So on the day of my birthday, I would like to (Oscar moment) thank my GOD for knitting me, my parents for raising me, and my Husband and kids for loving me. :)
I promise this year not to be a stranger to my own blog. I will try harder to post pictures and updates of all our happenings! So with that...as the Irish would say...

"May Joy and peace surround you,
Contentment latch your door,
And happiness be with you now,
And bless you evermore."

No comments:

The love of my life and I.

The love of my life and I.