Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Buddy is home....

We picked up the dog today. Did you know they completely remove the dogs you know whats when he is spayed now???!!!!!!!!!! About had a heart attack when I saw that! LOL! Thought for a minute the vet was confused, ummmmm, HELLO!!! What a dork I am! Anyways all is well so far. He seems to miss his litermates, but so far he hasn't chew everything to pieces........well he did eat a sucky!!! C-Man was NOT happy! But hey it may help us get C-Man off the pacifiers during the day! So that is a good thing. Lightning doesn't know if she likes him or not yet, he of course chased her all over the yard today, she got him across the nose a few times and he came yelping to me, so yep you guessed it I am now officially a mom to a DOG too! J and I figured it out he and C-Man are the same age! Happy times so far...praying it stays that way!

1 comment:

Lindsy said...

CUTE! Ah ha....so you are the dog's protector too :o)I didn't realize you guys had a cat...should be an interesting combo. For the most part our dog liked the cat(s) but the cat(s) didn't like the dog (when I was growing up...we have neither right now)
The kids will have a blast with Buddy though and that is pretty neat that Connor and Buddy are the same age :o)

The love of my life and I.

The love of my life and I.