Sunday, February 3, 2008

New Addition

Well we decided to adopt a puppy. The Mouse has been begging us for almost 2 years. J really wanted one also, so I am out numbered!!! Though they have both sworn to take care of him. His name is Buddy, named by Mouse, we went and met him today but will not get to bring him home until he is 10wks old. We got him from http://www.azlabsandgiants.org/ you can view him their also under "we have puppies" then click on 7weeks. His name was Chunky Monkey. He is the runt so we are hoping he will not get as huge as some of his siblings! All 3 kids are totally in love! We chose him because he was the most docile and gentle with C-Man. Two of the other available pups thought C-Man was a liter mate! They kept knocking him down, Buddy just licked him! Will post pics on the 27th when we bring him home! The kids can't wait.

3 comments:

Lindsy said...

Oh he is so cute! Good luck with the runt thing....I can't remember which relative bought the "runt" of the litter hoping it would stay small....nope, the dog is massive! But that just means more dog to love right? (Clifford anyone?)
Your kids will have a blast with a dog. I am still saying "no" about getting a dog...told Hubby I was not going to be picking up after an animal because I have too many humans I have to pick up after ~ ha ha!
Can't wait to see more pictures once you bring him home!

Robin said...

Oh Staci...I just love labs!@!!! Make sure you crate him or he'll chew up everything in your house!!!

Robin from GMD Group

Robin said...

Oh Staci....I just love labs!!! Make sure you crate him or he'll eat up all your furniture, shoes, etc......

Robin from GMD Yahoo Group

The love of my life and I.

The love of my life and I.