Monday, May 5, 2008

C-Man Update...

We got the first set of results for C-man's test today. So far everything is coming back great. His white blood cell count is normal, his thyroid is normal, the 1st blood work regarding the Celiac's Disease came back JUST barely in the normal/high range. So he said the GI will do other test that are for Celiac's Disease. Normal at his age is 20-100 his was 98. So JUST in the normal range. He said it doesn't rule it out because we have been TRYING to avoid anything that would cause huge flare ups. I should here from Phoenix Children's Hospital tomorrow with an apt date and time. Most likely in the next week. Will keep everyone posted, please keep up the prayers!!! God is SO good!

Hugs!!!

No comments:

The love of my life and I.

The love of my life and I.