Friday, May 2, 2008

Pray Please...

Dear Friends and Family,

Today was a trying day for me. As most of you know C-man has been suffering from food allergies and intolerance. He had his 18mo check up today and it was very discouraging. 3 weeks ago I took him to a new Doctor, a regular pediatrician (our insurance will not cover naturopathic medicine anymore!) He was sick running a high fever....again....for an ear infection. She gave me antibiotic ear drops and he seemed to be doing better, at that day and time, he weighed 21lbs. Now you all now I have skinny little kids but she was worried and wrote up a referral for him to see a nutritionist. We can't get into her office until the end of June! Well today when I took him in his ear was worse, he was given antibiotics, which at this point I feel led to give him because the supplements I have been giving him have not worked in the past 3 weeks. But the alarming thing is my baby, who was not on the chart for his weight 3 weeks ago, has lost 2 lbs! He now weighs 19.9lbs. I am beside myself with worry and his Doctor is very concerned.
We spent the morning at the lab he is having a CBC count done, they are testing his thyroid, and he is being screened for celiac's disease. The Pediatrician is trying to get him into Phoenix Children's Hospital as soon as possible to see a Gastrontologist(sp), to have him screened for both Chrone's (sp?) and Colitis Disease. He is also be checked for mal-absorption.
PLEASE, whatever you believe, PLEASE, pray! Pray that the LORD will fill the Doctor's with the knowledge to figure out what is wrong with him, please pray that he does not lose anymore weight, pray for my family as we try to work our way through this time in our life. I pray that God, in whatever he has planned, will fill me with peace and pray that C-man will have healing. I pray that we will not have to have an endoscope done, but if we do that the LORD will bring him through it safely.

Hugs to you all and know you are in my prayers also!

No comments:

The love of my life and I.

The love of my life and I.