Monday, May 12, 2008

C-Man update

Hi all,

First thank you for your prayers and well wishes in the last week or so. C-Man was seen at the Pediatric Gastroenterology appointment today. Appointment basically was a run through of symptoms, check list of what kind of test he has had in his little life, and what he felt we needed to have him tested for at this point. He didn't have blood in his stool today at his appointment, which is definitely a plus! He also checked his ears after finding out today was his last day of antibiotics, which were looking beautiful he said! He did worry me a little when he said that two of his lymph nodes in his neck were enlarged, and he proceeded to check him under his arms and in his groin. He didn't say anything after checking there so I don't know if that was good or bad. This week we are off to the hospital for stool samples, tons of blood work and a sweat test. He said it wasn't likely that he has Cystic Fibrosis, but some of his symptoms match and he has to rule it out first. He did mention a endoscope and biopsy of his intestines. But will not do that until he gets the test results back in two weeks. PLEASE keep praying for peace, answers, healing and knowledge from God. C-Man to make matters worse has decided to become picky!!!! He isn't drinking almond milk I am TRYING at this point to get him to drink soy, which I don't like giving him. But he needs SOMETHING! He also is throwing his food, and tells us "NO NO NO!" I just don't know what to do.
Love and Miss everyone....

No comments:

The love of my life and I.

The love of my life and I.