Monday, July 7, 2008

Camping for the 4th


Here is a picture of the monsters from our 4th of July camping trip! Mouse LOVED it, C-man ate every rock in the camp site, ended up with hives all over his belly, still trying to get rid of them! JuJu was bored "what are we going to do now/next?" came out of her mouth about every 1/2 hour. It was HOT, DIRTY, HOT....I mean really HOT!

Here they are playing dominoes in the tent. Unfortunately I forgot to take pictures of the PortAPrivy. YEP! J took me somewhere with NO running water, NO toilets, not even outhouses, didn't even have a picnic table at the site! Come on you would think the man would know me after 11 yrs! HELLO! LOL! But I had to prove that I could do it, don't say I don't have a foolish, stubborn streak! I did it, I hated it, will I do it again....MAYBE. Yep I am certifiable!

One a side not, we now have two new members of the family. Rookie our lab puppy we were adopting is now in his forever home with us! We picked him up from his foster mom last night. We also took in a kitten that was going to die in a Wal Mart shopping cart area....LONG STORY! But I have a bleeding heart for kittens. She is beautiful, I will post pics of them soon, her name is Walle, after Wal Mart and spelled like the movie! Mouse's idea. We thought she was a boy at first. NOPE...Lightning is NOT happy about the newest Inglin's! She hisses at them and swats them. Hoping she adjusts!

Hope your weekend was great....Did I mention mine was HOT???? hee hee!

1 comment:

Lindsy said...

WOW! You guys are brave ~ camping when it is so hot!! Mac has been enjoying rocks too ~ LOL! I think he and C-man would get along famously! :o)

The love of my life and I.

The love of my life and I.