Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Please Join me...

I am going to be participating in the AZ Walk for Life 2 mile walk in October. The proceeds go to The Pregnancy Crisis Center. I would really appreciate your help raising money for this cause. Some of the ways to do this would be to join me in the walk or donate money if you are unable.
Checks (made out to Pregnancy Crisis Center) cash (of course :-] ) and online donations are all welcome! You can make online donations at: http://www.azlifewalk.com/Pledge_Info.php
remember to put my name in the Note box when donating!
Donations are completely tax deductible, J and I are doing a donation from the business. I hope to see you there and if not hope you can join me in donating to such a worthy cause!

Thanks!

No comments:

The love of my life and I.

The love of my life and I.